Experts to Discuss Financial Risk Management at Event Held at Philadelphia Federal Reserve
September 4, 2014
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
September 4, 2014
Experts to Discuss Financial Risk Management
at Event Held at Philadelphia Federal Reserve
What: Gearing for the Future in Risk Management
Thirteen speakers and moderators will come together to discuss managing financial risk at this busy morning program hosted by the Global Interdependence Center and the Financial Risk Institute. Sessions will touch on the macroeconomy and municipal challenges, operation and regulation of investment vehicles, the role of data in managing risk and regulatory trends.
Where: Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, New Jersey Room
100 N. 6th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
When: September 19, 2014, 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Who: This event will feature the following speakers and moderators:
- Fabio Battaglia, partner at Stradley Ronon Stevens & Young, LLP;
- Jefferson Braswell, founding partner and CEO of Tahoe Blue Ltd.
- Michael Boldin, senior economic analyst at the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia;
- Annetta Cortez, managing director of ACT Consulting;
- Ralph Giraud, part time lecturer at Rutgers School of Business – Camden;
- Tom Kimner, head of Americas risk practice at SAS Institute;
- Nicholas Kiritz, senior principal at Promontory Financial Group, LLC;
- Tom Kozlik, director and municipal credit analyst at Janney Montgomery Scott;
- Steven Lee, managing director of governance, risk and compliance at Global Client Consulting;
- Frank Morisano, board member of Ma Lee Advisory Limited;
- Luke Tilley, officer and economic advisor with the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia;
- Marti Tirinnanzi, president and CEO of Financial Standards, Inc.; and
- Christopher Zimmerman, counsel at Stradley Ronon Stevens & Young, LLP.
Contact: To register for this event or for more information please contact Amanda Lichtenstein, the Global Interdependence Center’s manager of marketing and membership, at [email protected] or 215-238-0990.
About the Global Interdependence Center: The Global Interdependence Center is a Philadelphia-based nonprofit organization that seeks to stimulate thoughtful, global dialogue on a wide range of issues that affect the international community, including economics, health care and government. GIC convenes conferences and roundtable discussions, both domestically and internationally, to identify and address emerging global issues. For more information, visit GIC’s website at www.interdependence.org.
About the Financial Risk Institute: The Financial Risk Institute (FinRisk,) founded in Washington D.C., provides a forum for the best in financial risk to share knowledge and exchange of ideas, and is a channel to deliver the latest thought leadership to the risk and regulatory community, leveraging the best in the risk profession, regulatory agencies, academia, think-tank groups and solution providers. FinRisk will be represented globally in the near future in major cities around the world.