Home > Membership >
The Global Interdependence Center Welcomes You to Join Us!
Membership in the Global Interdependence Center gives you first access to the best international programming in Philadelphia and around the world. For over forty years, GIC has been helping to bring the world closer together. Join the conversation by becoming a GIC member today.
- What We DoGIC brings together a network of international experts in policymaking, central banking, industry, and academia to explore issues and policies concerning global interdependence that impacts world economies and quality of life. We provide a neutral, nonpartisan forum to expand awareness, advance shared interests, and promote social stewardship. Our College of Central Bankers provides a distinguished forum for former leaders of monetary policymaking organizations to share their insights and thought leadership on critical issues facing central banking and global monetary policy.
- As a Member of GIC, You Are Entitled To
- Discounted registration to GIC events
- Invitations to members-only briefings and virtual sessions
- Access to the members-only LinkedIn group
- The opportunity to contribute content to the GIC blog
- Admission to events hosted by Philadelphia Council for Business Economics (PCBE) at their Member rate
- Admission to events hosted by CFA Society of Philadelphia at their Member rate.
- Opportunities to network among dozens of industry leaders throughout the Greater Philadelphia region in a variety of fields including, finance, economics, wealth management, health & welfare.
- Our dynamic programming includes a wide range of forums:
- Topical seminars and conferences on issues such as global health, energy policy, and emerging economies
- International symposia with governors of central banks and presidents of the US Federal Reserve System
- High-profile roundtables and lunch meetings with global leaders, policy-makers, and economists