The 31st Annual Monetary & Trade Conference in Partnership with Drexel University’s LeBow College of Business to be Held on April 17
April 3, 2013
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
April 4, 2013
What: The 31st Annual Monetary & Trade Conference in Partnership with Drexel University’s LeBow College of Business: Fixing the Banking System for Good
Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia
100 N. Sixth Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
When: Wednesday, April 17, 2013 from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Photograph Opportunity: Photographs can be taken throughout the event.
Who: This event will feature:
- Lord Adair Turner, senior fellow at the Institute for New Economic Thinking;
- Jeffrey Sachs, director of The Earth Institute at Columbia University;
- William Poole, former president of the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis;
- Domenic D’Ginto, senior vice president at PNC;
- Uli Kortsch, president of Global Partners Investments;
- Laurence Kotlikoff, William Fairfield Warren Distinguished Professor at Boston University;
- David Kotok, co-founder and CIO of Cumberland Advisors;
- Michael Kumhof, deputy division chief of the modeling unit of the research department at the International Monetary Fund;
- Herb Taylor, vice president and corporate secretary for the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia; and
- George Tsetsekos, dean emeritus of Drexel University’s LeBow College of Business.
To interview any of these speakers, please contact Amanda D’Amico at [email protected].
Why: The global economic turmoil has caused a reevaluation of the international and interconnected banking system. This all-day event will examine the banking system from several perspectives and offer analyses of potential long-term solutions.
For more information or to register for this event, please contact Amanda D’Amico, manager of marketing and membership, at [email protected] or 215-238-0990.