GIC’s Rocky Mountain Economic Summit commemorates its tenth year with a Federal Reserve Bank President and more in the Rocky Mountains.
July 6, 2018
Tenth Annual Rocky Mountain Economic Summit: Join the Global Interdependence Center and the Bronze Buffalo Foundation on July 12 for this annual gathering of economists, bankers, academics, and finance industry representatives in Victor, Idaho, just outside of Jackson Hole, Wyoming. This Annual Summit will bring together economists and entrepreneurs from around the country to discuss issues and opportunities relating to the global economy.
- Patrick Harker, President and CEO of the Federal Reserve Bank
- Leo Chen, Portfolio Manager & Quantitative Strategist,
- Ray Dillon, Former President and Chief Executive Officer, Deltic Timber Corporation
- Danielle DiMartino Booth, President, Money Strong
- Michael Drury, Chief Economist, McVean Trading & Investments
- Bill Dunkelberg, Chief Economist, NFIB
- Alison Gardner, Senior Vice President – Financial Advisor, RBC Wealth Management
- Megan E. Greene, Managing Director and Chief Economist, Manulife Asset Management
- William Kennedy, Chief Investment Officer, Fieldpoint Private
- David Kotok, CIO of Cumberland Advisors
- Richard (Dick) Mayo, Chairman and Chief Strategist, Game
- Paul McCulley, Senior Fellow, Financial Macroeconomics, Cornell Law School’s Jack G. Clarke Program on the Law and Regulation of Financial Institutions and Markets
- Michael McKee, International Economics and Politics Correspondent, Bloomberg Radio/TV
- Tyler Norton, Founder and CEO, Hero Partners
- Michael Pope, Executive Chairman at Veyo Partners
- Donald Rissmiller, Founding Partner of Strategas
- John E. Silvia, Managing Director, Chief Economist, Wells Fargo Securities LLC
- Katie Stockton, Founder and Managing Partner, Fairlead
- Bill Strauss, Senior Economist and Economic Adviser, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago
Thursday, July 12, 2018, 8:30 a.m. – 4:15 p.m.
Teton Springs Lodge & Spa
(Address: 10 Warm Creek Lane, Victor, ID 83455)
Contact: To register for this event or for more information please contact Colleen Murphy, Manager of Marketing and Communications, at [email protected] or 215-238-0990.
About the Global Interdependence Center: The Global Interdependence Center (GIC) is a Philadelphia-based nonprofit organization that seeks to stimulate thoughtful, global dialogue on a wide range of issues that affect the international community, including economics, health care and government. GIC convenes conferences and roundtable discussions, both domestically and internationally, to identify and address emerging global issues. For more information, visit GIC’s website at www.interdependence.org.