GIC to bring Cleveland Federal Reserve Bank President and other top professionals to conference at Banque de France.
May 2, 2018
Central Banking Series with Banque de France: The Global Interdependence Center is partnering with the Banque de France to bring the industry’s top professionals to Paris for the continuation of the Central Banking Series. This daylong program is compiled of presentations focused on economics and international research, economics in a new policy environment, and an outlook on the financial market.
- François Villeroy de Galhau, Governor, Banque de France
- Loretta Mester, President of the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland
- Dave Altig, Executive Vice President and Director of Research, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta
- David Berson, Senior Vice President & Chief Economist, Nationwide
- Michael Drury, Chief Economist, McVean Trading and Investments and Chair Emeritus, Global Interdependence Center
- Chris Gannatti, Head of Research – Europe, WisdomTree Asset Management
- Olivier Garnier, General Director Economics and International Relations, Banque de France
- Isabelle Job-Bazille, Chief Economist, Crédit Agricole S.A.
- Arnaud Marès, Chief European Economist, Citigroup
- Rick Mastain, Managing Director, Portfolio Specialist, Jennison Associates
- Don Rissmiller, Chief Economist, Strategas Research Partners and Chairman of the Global Interdependence Center
- Kathleen Stephansen, Advisor to the Boston Consulting Group Henderson Institute Center for Macroeconomics and Vice Chair of Programs, Global Interdependence Center
- Philippe Waechter, Head of the Economic Research Department, Natixis Asset Management
- Joseph Zidle, Investment Strategist, Blackstone
Monday, May 14, 2018 | 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Banque de France Conference Center
(Address: 31 rue Croix des Petits Champs, 75001 Paris, France)
Contact: To register for this event or for more information please contact Colleen Murphy, Manager of Marketing and Communications, at [email protected] or 215-238-0990.
About the Global Interdependence Center: The Global Interdependence Center (GIC) is a Philadelphia-based nonprofit organization that seeks to stimulate thoughtful, global dialogue on a wide range of issues that affect the international community, including economics, health care and government. GIC convenes conferences and roundtable discussions, both domestically and internationally, to identify and address emerging global issues. For more information, visit GIC’s website at www.interdependence.org.Download