Federal Reserve Bank Presidents and Financial Leaders to Discuss Economy, Monetary Policy in Jackson, Wyoming
June 24, 2014
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
June 24, 2014
Federal Reserve Bank Presidents and Financial Leaders to
Discuss Economy, Monetary Policy in Jackson, Wyoming
JACKSON, Wyo. –
What: Sixth Annual Rocky Mountain Economic Summit
The Global Interdependence Center (GIC) is excited to once again partner with the Bronze Buffalo Foundation for the Rocky Mountain Economic Summit. Held at the Jackson Hole Center for the Arts in Jackson, Wyoming, this one-of-a-kind event will feature leading policy makers, financial leaders and economists.
Where: Jackson Hole Center for the Arts
265 S. Cache Street
Jackson, WY 83001
When: July 11, 2014, 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Who: This event will feature the following speakers and moderators:
- Charles Evans, Ph.D., president and CEO of the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago;
- Dennis Lockhart, president and CEO of the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta;
- Charles Plosser, Ph.D., president and CEO of the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia;
- Dennis Archer, former mayor, City of Detroit (1994-2001), chairman and CEO of Dennis W. Archer PLLC and chairman emeritus of Dickinson Wright PLLC;
- Natalie Cohen, managing director and head of municipal research, Wells Fargo;
- Troy Downing, CEO, AC Self Storage;
- Michael Drury, chief economist at McVean Trading and Investments and GIC vice chair of programs;
- Mary Francouer, managing director at Assured Guaranty;
- Robert Grady, partner and managing director, Cheyenne Capital Fund;
- Kozo Koide, chief economist, DIAM;
- David Kotok, CIO of Cumberland Advisors and GIC vice chair of the central banking series;
- Michael McKee, economics editor, Bloomberg;
- Henry Mo, director and head of the macro research and modeling team, AIG;
- John Mousseau, executive vice president and the director of fixed income, Cumberland Advisors;
- Brady Murray, president, Mass Mutual Financial Group – Intermountain West;
- Tyler Norton, founder and CEO, Hero Partners;
- Don Rissmiller, founding partner of Strategas Research Partners and GIC board member;
- Rob Ryan, founder of Ascend Communications and founder and chairman of Hero Partners; and
- John Silvia, Ph.D., chief economist of Wells Fargo.
Contact: To register for this event or for more information please contact Amanda Lichtenstein, the Global Interdependence Center’s manager of marketing and membership, at [email protected] or 215-238-0990.
About the Global Interdependence Center: The Global Interdependence Center is a Philadelphia-based nonprofit organization that seeks to stimulate thoughtful, global dialogue on a wide range of issues that affect the international community, including economics, health care and government. GIC convenes conferences and roundtable discussions, both domestically and internationally, to identify and address emerging global issues. For more information, visit GIC’s website at www.interdependence.org.