GIC returns to the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago on June 24 to present an economic outlook on the decade ahead.
June 24, 2019
GIC Economic Outlook: First Thoughts on the Coming Decade: The Global Interdependence Center is returning to Chicago for a conference held in partnership with the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago. Join us on Monday, June 24, 2019 to discuss topics such as monetary policy, trade, manufacturing, productivity and labor force issues and to hear a keynote address on globalization by Catherine L. Mann, Ph.D., Global Chief Economist, Citi as well as panel sessions filled with the industry’s top professionals.
- David W. Berson, Ph.D, Senior Vice President & Chief Economist, Nationwide
- Jim Bianco, President and Macro Strategist at Bianco Research, L.L.C.
- Michael Drury, Chief Economist, McVean Trading & Investments
- Philippa Dunne, Co-Editor, The Liscio Report and Sightlines Bulletin
- Kevin Kliesen, Business Economist and Research Officer, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
- Jeffrey Korzenik, Chief Investment Strategist & Senior Vice President, Fifth Third Bank
- Catherine L. Mann, Ph.D., Global Chief Economist, Citibank
- Rick Mattoon, Senior Economist and Economic Advisor, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago
- Leslie McGranahan, Vice President and Director of Regional Research, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago
- John Mousseau, Executive Vice President and the Director of Fixed Income at Cumberland Advisors
- Donald Rissmiller, Founding Partner of Strategas
- Stephen Sexauer, Chief Investment Officer, The San Diego County Employees Retirement Association
- Laura D. Speake, Energy & Transportation Regional Chief Economist, Caterpillar
- Kathleen Stephansen, Independent Trustee for the AXA-Equitable Mutual Funds, a Senior Economist for Haver Analytics, and Senior Economic Advisor to the Boston Consulting Group Henderson Institute Center for Macroeconomics
- William Strauss, Senior Economist and Economic Adviser, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago
Monday, June 24, 2019, 10:00 a.m. – 4:15 p.m.
Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, Moskow Auditorium
(Address: 230 South LaSalle Street, Chicago, Illinois 60604)