Monetary & Trade Conference
The Annual Monetary & Trade Conference is a collaboration between the Global Interdependence Center and the LeBow College of Business at Drexel University. Each year we convene top policy makers and business leaders on timely, important developments in international trade and global monetary policy. Speakers are drawn from the top echelon of policy makers, academics and business leaders. Past speaker include the following:
- Tom Hoenig, former president of the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City;
- William Poole, former president of the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis;
- Charles Plosser, president of the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia;
- Lord Adair Turner, former chairman of the UK Financial Services Authority and senior fellow at the Institute of New Economic Thinking; and
- Paul Volcker, former chairman of the Board of Governors, Federal Reserve System.